LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
LinQuest provides high-end technical services spanning the engineering, testing, operation, and sustainment of critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise with process discipline and delivers performance excellence across the lifecycle of programs. LinQuest avoids supporting developers of programs of record to preclude any bias in the services and advice it offers to its US Government customers. Everyone at LinQuest is extremely proud of their role in solving tough challenges on programs of national significance.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.comn , to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1934.
Key activities include:
• Provides leadership and cost, schedule performance responsibility for LinQuest’s Engineering and Technical Services (ETS) contract with SMC/SY
• Lead a team of approximately 50, primarily technical, people supporting the Space Control mission, including development, production, and sustainment of Space Control, Space Situational Awareness, and Command and Control systems.
• Report on, and be accountable for, Team performance to the VP of LinQuest’s Space Systems Engineering and Integration Division
• Identify and develop new opportunities aligned with LinQuest Corporate capabilities across the Space and Missiles Systems Center in the areas of Space Systems
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• BS in systems engineering (or other equivalent Technical) or equivalent experience
• 15+ years broad technical and managerial experience with DOD programs (preferably space)
• 7+ years prior Program/Project Management experience with DOD and/or Commercial Programs in either the Government or Industry
• Track record of successful performance in all endeavors
• PMP and INCOSE Systems Engineering Certifications
• 20+ years broad technical and managerial experience with DOD programs (preferably space)
• Domain expertise with Space Control Systems
• Prior experience as a senior government/military/industry lead in SMC/SY or similar office
• Experience working with HQ AFSPC, HQ USAF, ACC, and other DoD Stakeholders
• Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Business Administration (with BS in Technical Field) – or equivalent experience
You must be a US CITIZEN and hold an active DoD TS/SCI Clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays (including year-end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.