Global Shutter and Process Integration Engineer
Aptina is one of the world's leading imaging-solutions company; providing CMOS image sensors, image processors and peerless technical and business acumen to customers around the globe. Our creative force in the world of CMOS design represents an extraordinary talent of people with a diverse range of skill-sets, interests and backgrounds carefully orchestrated to architect and design innovative CMOS imaging solutions. We believe by drawing on past experiences, viewpoints and various multidisciplinary competencies we are able to infuse innovation into our designs thus changing and evolving the way imaging technology is used.
As the Staff Pixel Development and Process Integration Engineer at Aptina Imaging, you will be responsible for developing next generation of complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) imager pixel technology. In this position, you will work on new pixel designs, optimize pixel layouts and process, develop pixel process modules with foundries, and support imager products on pixel related issues.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in CMOS image sensors design or pixel development is preferred.
• Excellent semiconductor device physics. Good optics knowledge and Backside illumination (BSI) experience is a plus.
• Experience in semiconductor microelectronic/optoelectronic device design/simulation, process development, process integration, and manufacture.
• Good knowledge of CMOS process flows, design rules, and layout design.
Familiar with imager pixel characterization and modeling.
• The ability to effectively work with engineers from foundries to diagnose and fix yield and process quality issues.
• Experience with the evaluation of process-related data such as probe, parametric, test, cross-sections, layout, material analysis, and data analysis (using software such as RS1, JMP, and Excel).
• A high level of motivation. A goal-oriented personality. Effectively accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
• The ability to aggressively execute complex process experiments and focus on solving problems individually or as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• MS or PhD or equivalent foreign education in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, or other similar field is required.