LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
LinQuest provides high-end technical services spanning the engineering, testing, operation, and sustainment of critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise with process discipline and delivers performance excellence across the lifecycle of programs. LinQuest avoids supporting developers of programs of record to preclude any bias in the services and advice it offers to its US Government customers. Everyone at LinQuest is extremely proud of their role in solving tough challenges on programs of national significance.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1663.
You will implement reliable flight software including design, documentation, programming, configuration control, debugging and testing. Key activities include:
• Software applications including real-time hardware control, custom aerospace avionics interfaces, telemetry data acquisition and handling, multi-threaded control and autonomous operations
• Work closely with a small team to develop the controls and software specifications and test parameters, coding and completely testing the software while maintaining configuration control throughout the design and test cycle
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 10 years experience in demanding embedded real-time control software development OR
• MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5 years of experience in embedded real-time control applications
• C/C++ programming language using RTOS
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Familiarity with application of electronic components for aerospace electronics design
• Space-based or aerospace application work
• Control devices such as motors, angle encoders, tachometers and gyros
• CPUs and microcode
• Real Time Linux
• Use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, frequency response analyzers and logic analyzers
• Matlab, Simulink and Real-Time Workshop tools for modeling and control design
You must be a US Citizen and hold an active DoD SECRET Clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 11 holidays (including year end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.