LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration,
deployment and operation of state of the art command and control,
communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and
information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities
to the warfighter.
LinQuest provides high-end technical services
spanning the engineering, testing, operation, and sustainment of
critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and
architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of
systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise
with process discipline and delivers performance excellence across the
lifecycle of programs. LinQuest avoids supporting developers of
programs of record to preclude any bias in the services and advice it
offers to its US Government customers. Everyone at LinQuest is
extremely proud of their role in solving tough challenges on programs of
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1638.
You will provide Network Security design and engineering support for converged multi-service networks. Key activities include:
• Security Assessment of Performance Monitoring Applications
• IA Architecture Support
• IA Technology Assessments and Integration Support
• HAIPE Peer Discovery Engineering
• IA CCB efforts support
• DISN Network Security Technical Consultation for all DISN users
• Maintain firewalls, routers and baseline configuration
• Support the Defense Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation program (DITSCAP) and DISAI 630-230-19
• Crypto testing support at all levels including SONET type I (KG-340) & III (SSE) encryptors; ATM equipment, Promina, ODXC, OTS to ensure IA compliance; KG-345 Ethernet encryptors, and Serial & ATM encryptors.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, information Assurance or equivalent experience
• 5 years work in an Engineering environment
• Server/Client technologies, OSI model and the TCP/IP model
• Knowledge of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53 and other IC Standards related to information security
• Security vulnerability assessment tools and network scanning tools
• Windows server 2003/2008, Windows Domains, Active Directory, DNS and GPO's Certification in one of the following: CISSP, CAP, SANS GSEC or GCIH, CCNA
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
You must be a US Citizen and hold an active DoD SECRET Clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 11 holidays (including year end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.