LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1652.
You will lead a professional team providing technical, engineering, hardware/software integration, and analytical expertise to the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Space Development and Test Directorate (SD) in support of launch vehicle acquisition and operations in Albuquerque, NM and other locations. Key activities include:
• Responsible for overall contract performance, schedule and budget
• Direct a diverse team of individuals that includes multiple subcontractors to execute systems engineering and mission assurance activities for multiple space launch vehicles in a variety of geographic locations
• Requirements and interface development, integration, test and verification, quality, process improvement, risk and cost management and the flow of information and coordination within a cross-functional team
• Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
• Develop and execute integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guide the development of business and technical strategies, goals and objectives
• Orchestrate the planning, coordination and management necessary to successfully execute all elements relative to cost, schedule and contract performance
• Interact formally and informally with the customer and maintain customer satisfaction
• Manage, develop and motivate employees and subordinate managers/site leads
• Provide proactive leadership and direction of personnel performing complex tasks
• Support recruiting, hiring, and professional development of personnel
• Interact frequently with both Corporate and Government senior management
• Identify and pursue follow-on business opportunities and new business development
• BS in Engineering, another technical field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience as a Project/Program Manager, including budget, schedule planning and execution
• Strong initiative, follow-through and ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
• Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills
• MS in technical field, management or MBA
• 20+ years relevant work (with at least a portion of that as hands-on aerospace industry experience with space launch vehicle acquisition and/or operations)
• Knowledge of SMC organizations and weapon system programs
• INCOSE, PMI and/or DAWIA certification in program management or systems planning
• Business Development and proposal development processes
You must be a US Citizen and hold an active DoD TOP SECRET Clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, holidays, company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.