LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
LinQuest provides high-end technical services spanning the engineering, testing, operation, and sustainment of critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise with process discipline and delivers performance excellence across the lifecycle of programs. LinQuest avoids supporting developers of programs of record to preclude any bias in the services and advice it offers to its US Government customers. Everyone at LinQuest is extremely proud of their role in solving tough challenges on programs of national significance.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1806.
Key Activities include:
• Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and or integration of IA architecture, system or system component.
• Must insure that all IA related Information Security will be functional and secure
• Define IA requirements that provide for the governments assessment and authorization process of an IT, Space, or Terrestrial system
• Provide system security engineering, integration services, technical assessments, and solutions.
• Analyzes the IA/Information Systems environment, helping customers understand information security needs, defining system security requirements, designing system security architectures, developing and implementing detailed security designs and measures to safeguard information, and assessing information protection effectiveness
• Perform as an independent Information System Security Engineer (ISSE)
• Masters Degree or Higher and 10 years experience or Bachelors and 12 years experience
• Proven performer and expert in his or her field. Must possess the ability to lead teams, work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to provide oversight and guidance to other team members
• Must have an CI poly or be willing to take one in the future
• Previous Experience supporting COMSEC/TRANSEC programs within the intelligence community or DOD
• Previous experience providing IA advice and assistance in designing, developing, certifying, acquiring and integrating high grade NSA approved cryptographic security products
You must be a US CITIZEN and hold an active DoD (SECRET, TOP SECRET, TS/SCI) clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays (including year-end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.