LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
LinQuest provides high-end technical services spanning the engineering, testing, operation, and sustainment of critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise with process discipline and delivers performance excellence across the lifecycle of programs. LinQuest avoids supporting developers of programs of record to preclude any bias in the services and advice it offers to its US Government customers. Everyone at LinQuest is extremely proud of their role in solving tough challenges on programs of national significance.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1667.
You will train as a mission operator on experimental satellite systems and when qualified move into a mission engineering role in our Kirtland AFB office. In addition, you will support Concept Exploration, Mission Readiness, and Operations for unique, one-of-a-kind satellite systems at the RDT&E Support Complex (RSC), Kirtland AFB, NM. Key activities include:
• Support system readiness, planning, preparation, execution and evaluation for satellite launch and early orbit operations, on-orbit operations and end-of-life retirement/disposal.
• Analyze activities associated with both ground operational systems and spacecraft operational systems.
• Issue commands, directives and other instructions to fixed, deployable and mobile tracking stations.
• Support user and customer interface meetings, exercise and rehearsals
• Function as a Satellite Vehicle Expert and support system readiness, planning, preparation, execution and evaluation for satellite launch and early orbit operations, on-orbit operations and end-of-life retirement and disposal.
• Perform mission and pre-pass planning, scheduling, data trending and analysis and spacecraft anomaly resolution.
• Special operations may require work during non-standard periods. Rotating shift work is required during initial phase of employment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, a related technical field or equivalent experience
• Relevant course work in satellite operations
• C, C++ or related programming experience
• Ability to script in PERL, C# or other scripting languages
You must be a US CITIZEN and have the ability to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 11 holidays (including year-end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.