LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1647.
You will be a part of a team providing Research, Architecture and Design Development, Integration and Systems Engineering support for new or improving existing C5ISR and IT systems and related infrastructure. You will support the development and application of scientific and analytical disciplines to conduct fundamental research; scientific study and experimentation directed toward advancing the state-of-the-art or increasing knowledge or understanding; concept formulation; assessment of system and subsystem requirements; development, analysis and evaluation of concepts, technologies, systems and subsystems; and development of operational concepts and tactics. Analysis results shall be documented using applicable framework, such as, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) viewpoints or Federal Enterprise Architecture viewpoints, as applicable. Work to be performed out of Charleston, South Carolina.
• BS Degree in Engineering, Physical Science or equivalent experience
• Positions are available for candidates with varying levels of experience including:
• Technology Analysis and Assessment
• Design Definition
• Development of Systems Specification
• Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration
• Test & Evaluation Criteria
• Logistics support of C5ISR requirements
• One of the following Vendor/platform certifications:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD)
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
• Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP)
• CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
• Applicants without preferred certifications will be required to complete them within one and a half years after assuming duties.
• Technical experience in support of task specific projects is desired in the following areas:
• Computing Infrastructure experience on programs such as (NGen, CANES, ADNS, CENTRIXS)
• Communications Infrastructure experience on programs such as (Teleport, JTRS, ELMR, MUOS, ORS, Internet Café )
• NetOps Support for programs such as (ENMS, TMCS, IT21 NOC)
US Citizenship is required for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays (including year end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.