LinQuest is a small business focused on the engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control, communications, navigation, surveillance and reconnaissance, launch and information systems that deliver critical network centric capabilities to the warfighter.
LinQuest provides high-end technical services spanning the engineering, testing, operation, and sustainment of critical capabilities and programs ranging from intricate systems and architectures to highly complex enterprises comprised of families of systems. LinQuest integrates technical and operational domain expertise with process discipline and delivers performance excellence across the lifecycle of programs. LinQuest avoids supporting developers of programs of record to preclude any bias in the services and advice it offers to its US Government customers. Everyone at LinQuest is extremely proud of their role in solving tough challenges on programs of national significance.
We are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team. Please visit our web site, www.linquest.com, to learn more about our firm and to apply online for this opportunity, req # 1641.
You will work with a team to develop, validate and document the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) for advanced Computer Network Operations (CNO). Key activities include:
• Research, track, investigate and evaluate the existing and emerging cyber-threat and computer network technologies
• Develop the necessary enabling concept and TTP for employing fielded CNO systems.
• Support the customer in the development and execution of AF Tactics Development Initiatives (TDI) and Quick Reaction Tactics (QRT) development.
• BS Computer Science or 3+ years equivalent operational CNO experience
• Unix and Windows internals and system administration
• Computer Networking: Cisco IOS and DNS
• Computer architecture and operating systems
• Meet DOD 8570 requirements, CISSP/Network+ or Security+
• Computer Forensics
• Penetration Testing
You must be a US CITIZEN and hold an active DoD TS/SCI Clearance to be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. LinQuest is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. We have a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, paid time off, 11 holidays (including year end shutdown), company provided life insurance and a 401K with a company paid retirement contribution.
LinQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.