Do you like big data? Like really big data? Like multi-petabyte data sets with billions of rows? Do you like the idea of pulling, pushing, slicing, and dicing this data in real-time using using Hadoop, Hbase, Hive and more? Now let’s add some intelligence to the mix using machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics and shazam - you have the underpinnings of the newly formed Demand Generation team @WalmartLabs.
We sit at the intersection of big data, predictive analytics, and Walmart's trillion-dollar bottom line as we leverage multiple data sources and apply sophisticated machine learning and data mining algorithms to determine, in close to real time, how, when, where, and for how much we can acquire customers across the multitude of online and offline acquisition channels : SEM, SEO, search, email, social, display, etc.
As the product manager for WalmartLabs Affiliate team you will help set the vision for the product and drive the execution of features which includes collaborating with our engineering and business development teams.
· Manage and lead projects to launch new products and enhance the quality of existing products
· Define product requirements and write clear, concise functional specifications projects
· Partner with engineering counterparts to determine the best technical implementation method within the given time and budget.
· Partner with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including engineers, marketing, business development, customer service and third parties – rally these groups and individuals with sometimes disparate priorities to work together and deliver great products
· Participate in the development of the product roadmap
· Drive product vision and architecture for the Affiliate marketing platform
· Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
Innovative and able to think out of the box.
Good at developing and understanding strategy.
3+ years of experience in Affiliates or Ad Space space in some capacity is a must!
Excellent communication skills and good organization and analytical skills.